onsdag 11. juli 2012

Collaboration - Colorful pin up girl



So you may remember I told you about an exiting collaboration a few days ago.

I was SO happy when the girl behing Glittergirlc.com, Cecilie, wanted to cooperate with me! She is such a sweetheart, and she is extremely talented!!!
And hey....we both represent Norway. Lol. =)

We decided that it would be cool to mix two themes; Tagging and Pin up. We both love strong colorful eyeshadows, so this sounded like allot of fun.
I`ve never seen something like that before either.


.Anyway, here`s the tagging picture we took color inspiration from:

Mix that with a little pin up.....
And this is what happens:

My work:


Products used:

Mac paint pot in Soft ochre
Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk
Sugarpill`s Flamepoint
Sugarpill`s Afterparty
Sugarpill`s Midori
Sugarpill`s Tako
Coastal Scents 88 palette
Gel liner from Maybelline NY
  

And this is Cecilie`s BEAUTIFUL look:




I just LOVE how creative she is, and how intense the colors are!!! I mean...have you seen anything like this before? It`s just.... BAH. Gorgeous!
<3 Don`t forget to stop by her page for more pictures of her look,
and a list of products used. <3


I just wanna thank you Cecilie, you are one of my biggest inspirations. You are one of a kind!
Don`t ever stop being awesome! And I hope we can "get together" for another look in the future! =)


<3 Stay smashing people <3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Such a perfect colllab!! Beautiful ladies <3
    x
    -Imani Love

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aaaaw..thank you Imani! You are so sweet! <3

      Slett
  2. Aww, you're the sweetest, Inger- Johanne! :D <3 I would love to "get togethe" with you again... this was so much fun!!! :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I`m looking forward to that beautiful, talented lady! :D <3

      Slett